Acupuncture and moxibustion, is one of the many therapeutic methods in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) with a history of several thousand years. Started in ancient times, it has been well enriched and has contributed very much to healthcare for people worldwide.
During long time clinical practice, Chinese accumulated rich clinical experience and discovered a number of therapeutic principles. The summarization of the clinical experience and therapeutic principles have gradually paved the way to the establishment of the theory of acupuncture and moxibustion which has, in turn, promoted the clinical practice and development of acupuncture and moxibustion and other TCM applications, and eventually direct to evolve into an independent clinical specialty - science of acupuncture and moxibustion.
6 hours a day, 5 days a week, to practice / probate in real TCM hospital, seeing real patients by following TCM doctors.
To get valuable experience in learning traditional Chinese medicine treatments skills and technique with Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Tuina, Cupping, Observe-Smell-Ask-Pulse Diagnosis, TCM herbal prescriptions, TCM Medicine and other treatment skills.
Practice / Probation Subjects
Generally, according to program duration and applicant's TCM background, either or all of below subjects are available, need to be confirmed when apply.
- Experienced Chinese dcotors
- Real TCM medical environment
- English language
- TCM diagnosis, syndrome differentiation and treatment skills
- 6 hours a day, 5 days a week
From Feb to Dec upon confirmation
From 2 weeks up to months.
Application & Enrolment Deadline & Availability
- On first come first served basis
- At least 3 months in advance
- Click to adivse your available year/month/date
- Accommodation is optional
- Single room with bathroom, 24/7 hot water, internet access, air conditioned
- Self catering
- PC not included
- Check in one day before program start date, check out the next day of program finish date
- Arrival pickup at airport by confirmed flight information, such as flight number / arrival date / airways / terminal number
- Clinical activity
- Airport arrival-pick-up
- Weekend activities (for group application only)
- Money exchange and bank account set up assistance
- Assistance to domestic travel plans and arrangements
- 24/7 emergency support
- On-call locale assistance
- Only opens to practitioner, medical student and doctor with Chinese medicine background
How To Apply
- Click here